Thursday, August 6, 2009

UK:Former spy Glen Jenvey Converts to Islam?~Video

Several weeks ago I had noticed that one of the videos on my site had been taken down by the original owner. The owner was former spy Glen Jenvey, who appeared in the movie Obsession.

He was also known for infiltrating jihadist websites which lead to the capture of Abu Hamza al-Masri AKA The Hook.

When I saw that his site was taken down I had obviously wondered why. Shortly after I had read that he may of converted to Islam and today I came across the video proof. I really hope that he did this to further infiltrate enemy ranks and did not side with the enemy. Time will tell.

Glen Jenvey embraces Islam.

2 comments:

posicionamiento web said...

There's no doubt, the dude is absolutely right.

www.muebles-en-malaga.com said...

It cannot have effect in actual fact, that is what I think.