Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Exchange With Hollywood Filmmaker Kamran Pasha Part II


Yesterday I posted part I of "My Exchange With Hollywood Filmmaker Kamran Pasha". We left off with me pointing out the obvious in my return email to him. Here was my last statement to Pasha.

Muslims who are wanting sharia are just following their religion. There are more than enough Muslims there (Europe) that have no intention of assimilating. So the please do not play the overused victim card.

Muslims are constantly telling non-Muslims how to live and what needs to be changed in Europe to suit Islam. So of course non-Muslims are rejecting them. Even Muslims here are acting the same way as in Europe, it is just not as bad yet. Islam and the West do not mix. Domination is what is at the heart of your religion.

Chris


In response Parsha sent me this email where tries to paint me the bad guy for pointing out the problems that Muslim immigration brings to the West. I guess that Parsha would be happier if we quietly surrendered. He also tries to spin out of the fact that Islam allows lying.


Don't worry, I reject the Islam of extremism just like you do. But I just choose to see the incredible beauty within Islam, which you want to ignore.

The Sufis say that Islam is a mirror -- you only see in it what is inside yourself. I think your vision of Islam is the same as that of the extremists, because deep down in your heart you also seek to dominate others. So that is all you can find to focus on in the vast corpus of Islamic thought. Perhaps if you studied Rumi and the Sufis you would find that there is an Islam of love that is quite beautiful. But if you don't want to look there, it is because you prefer to have an Islam you can hate.

Also, with regard to your claim that Islam permits lying to people of other religions (a popular meme among some anti-Muslim propagandists today), I think this idea has arisen out of a misunderstanding of the Shi'ite notion of "Taqiyyah", which in any event is an idea rejected by the majority Sunnis. I would refer you to the wikipedia page on "Taqiyyah":

Taqiyya

I know that if I ever lied as a child, my Muslim mother would give me a pretty harsh scolding!

God bless you,
Kamran


So I responded with this.

To be honest there is nothing for a non-Muslim to like about Islam advancing into the West. Your attempt to try and label me as the bad guy was pretty weak. When there is a problem that is what needs to be focused on and the problem is the Islamic dominance that is spreading across the West. You are just saying anything to try and get the focus off of this.

As far a the lying goes,....Muhammad said: "Lying is wrong, *except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie to an enemy, for **war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people" (Ahmad, 6.459. H).
Ahmad was a Sunni scholar.

WikiIslamLying

Another Islamic scholar said that it was OK for Muslims to lie.
By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that. then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' " Sahih al-Bukhari

Bukhari was also a Sunni. So Islam allows lying.

Muhammad admits to lying and encouraged Muslims to do likewise.


Now we have seen that Parsha was not being honest with us about Islam allowing lying, just as he was not honest about the situation in Europe with Muslims. Tomorrow I will post the final part in which Parsha continues to avoid fact after fact.

No comments: