Sunday, October 25, 2009

Converts to Islam, Want to "Help" and Convert me to Islam


Yesterday I received this email from what I originally thought was a leftist Islamic apologist. But it turned out to be from a Christian convert to Islam, who told me that I am ignorant on Islam. Yet this person could do no better than run to their friend for help.


what a nasty, vile info site this is - reminiscent of the propaganda that started being pedalled by the nazis in the 30s against jewish people. Shame on you Y


CL

Yes there is a lot of nasty actions done by Muslims on my site....

Jews were not trying to subjugate the world under a set of barbaric religious laws. Muslims are. Big difference.

Islam also calls for Muslims to fight and kill Jews to reach judgment day.

Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

When you actually know something about the issue, get back to me. Until then keep your mouth shut.

In this email, "Y" avoids the Jew hatred that stems from Islam. "Y" probably agrees with it, as so many Muslims do.

Christopher,
I am deeply alarmed by your sick and twisted mind - you are unable to distinguish between the parallels I've drawn for you of the 1930s and the present day. Your flawed arguments and lack of knowledge towards Islam and the other monolithic faiths expose you for what you are.

I can put you in touch with quite a learned Muslim who can probably enlighten you, but you have to be willing to open up your mind and remove the blinkers you're wearing. Y


CL

You are unable to distinguish that Jews were no threat but Islam is. Islam is today's Nazism, but you cannot see that because your head is buried in the sand.

I have studied from the Islamic scriptures and have been complimented by experts on the issue that over 100 years of study on this issue combined.

When YOU actually know something about Islam get back to me, ignorant one.

Islam allows lying, rape and terrorism and here you are supporting it. That says a lot about you.

Here we see "Y" avoiding the sickening facts that I had just mentioned.

Christopher,

If you want an intellectually stimulating discussion I can help - but someone who thinks Islam began 100 years ago reveals your inadequacies.

I am copying in a friend who might be able to enlighten you further - we are both former Christians and have an indepth knowledge of the monolithic religions. We can help you.

Y


I am not sure where "Y" gets that I think Islam started just 100 years ago. Although the usual Muslim elitist attitude is hilarious. Especially from someone who obviously knows little about Islam.

assalamu alaikum

i am Y's friend. how are you? if you have any questions about Islam please let me know T


CL

I already know about Islam, so take the con somewhere else.


assalamu alaikum

that is amazing that you know so much about Islam. good for you.
so why don't you take the final step and become muslim? T


CL

No thanks. Islam is the enemy of Western civilization.

Not interested.


assalamu alaikum

Islam is about worshiping God. we don't have any enemies except those who hated us first T


Of course "T" ignores that fact that Islam/Sharia Law is the enemy of Western civilization.

CL

Right....Islam is about dominating non-Muslims and there is nothing for a non-Muslim to like about that. The "defensive war" excuse does not fly here.


I will save you some time, I am going to speak out even more now. You are wasting your time here.


Muslims and the left can insult and push me all they want, I am not going to shut up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think IslamCheap D3 Items started merely Century previously. Even though typical Islamic elitist attitude is comical. Specially coming from somebody that naturallyBuy Runescape Gold is aware of small regarding Islam.