Monday, July 6, 2009

Minn:Somalians Verbally Abuse and Throw Rocks at gay man~Video

Besides Somalian Muslims in America joining the jihad, they are now harassing and throwing rocks at gay people.
Related video of the NY based Islamic Thinkers Society harassing people at the 2008 NY Gay Day Parade.

Hat tip to The Religion of Peace.

My friend and I were leaving the Gay Pride Festival … and came across a group of Somalian kids who asked my friend if he was gay. When he answered “yes”, they proceeded to harass him and me with verbal threats and even throwing rocks at my friend at one point.


WARNING HARSH LANGUAGE



Link to Article

1 comment:

price per head said...

Thank you for the efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through.